Monday, April 16, 2007

A Beautiful Beast

On Two wheels
Owning a ride on two wheels has always fascinated me. RX100 was my first love. It was painful for me to sell her to one of my friends after I owned the Bullet. Again I felt the pain when I heard that the machine got stolen from him.
The real fun of ride is on two wheels and if that is an Enfield Bullet. I think this legend deserves nothing other than pure respect. People have different views on riding and different bikes; it varies from the necessity of transportation to the mere fun of feeling the bike and having a joy ride. Anyway I have my own views.

A little bit about my ride
It’s one of my friends who sowed the seed of bullet in my mind. Long live Danny :)
Though I liked the legend, I never knew that I’ll become so obsessed with it. My std 350cc Bull runs great. Ignition has been upgraded to CDI and is fitted with a thunderbird’s sleek seat and a higher handle bar. Rest is stock. She’s never let a scratch fall on me or her, never felt this 170kg beast hard to handle. Rather she is an obedient cat. Have a look at my ride. She is THE most 'beautiful beast'.

No comments:

Google